Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Diary

I typed these from my laptop during the exam week, and i dont hv on9 coverage at the time.

Life Change, People Move On

Date : 2.11.2008
Time : 8.30 pm

I can’t be lying and said that single life is better. To be honest, I’m still adjusting myself but im doing okay now, not great, just fine. I’m slowly getting better, sure with tears once in a while (bocor rahsia aku). Learning to stand on my own feet and discovering myself after depending too much on others for years. This is what I want so I should be able to live with it. Allah help me through n through, it’s the fact that we sometimes forget (I, i mean). Hanya mencari disaat hiba. I know things happen for a reason. I should accept whatever that had happened. Be grateful, because He knows best.
Jiha save me a seat. Im joining your club! Hahaha…section open.

Moment to ponder

Date : 3.11.2008
Time : 7.15 pm

“In life, Allah may not give you the things that you want, but He gives you the things that you need. To remind you of whom you are and what you should be.”

Nabila forwarded this message to me long time ago. It struck me deep at first. I sometimes keep saying this to myself to keep my feet on the ground. Im thankful to be given to meet the people I’ve met, I’ve loved and those I’ve befriended with. Sorry mama, for always being ungrateful.

Shubi duap pappa..

Date : 4.11.2008
Time : 9.05 pm.

3 down, 2 more to go….coming up next is Business Ethics paper on 8/11 and Financial Management 1 the next day. But I don’t feel like studying right now. I went to JJ Wangse Maju after fiqh paper this afternoon. I want to add up more to Fairus presents. I end up buying a sunglass and a blouse for myself. I still got Fairus’s stuff though. I went looking for shoes too, a black peep toe shoe, instead a blue wedges sandals at Nose caught my eye. Still, I don’t know whether I should buy it or not.
Ow, Enon and Ima were there with me. The rest mrayap tempat len. Shepa n cit went to watch Hanayuri Dango movie at KLCC..nak tengok jugak! But it shows late in the evening, I’ve got things to do and I really, I mean really have to watch my spending. I have loads of things to buy but I’m running out of money so I allow myself to only ONE movie ticket. So I’ll save my pleasure for the last, which is after my final is over. Money! I need u! Ow, and the Sabahan girl went out with her father. That’s all I can crap for now. xoxo.

Finally, Pie's present.

No comments: